Helston Community College, part of Truro and Penwith Academy Trust, are looking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and innovative mathematician to join an ambitious and supportive Faculty on a temporary maternity cover from January 2024.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom;
- Have the ability to engage, inspire and build excellent relationships with both students and staff;
- Be a committed team player;
- Be committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the College;
- Be passionate and ambitious about their own career development.
The right candidate will be able to teach across the full age and ability range at KS3 and KS4, and will be a knowledgeable and enthusiastic teacher, who can share their expertise and love of their subject, and teach lessons which challenge and inspire their students.
This is an exciting time to join a College and a Trust that values all its staff, and provides a range of benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme, family friendly policies, access to wellbeing services, cycle to work scheme and continued professional development.
Please send completed application forms to: email@example.com