Hayle Academy is looking for Invigilators, Readers and Scribes to join the existing Exams Team, to assist with our examinations and internal assessments held throughout the year. You will need to be available during the examination periods in November, February, March, May and June, on days agreed in advance. The hours required per day vary depending on the Exam Timetable each period. Typically there are Morning and/or Afternoon Exams. You might be required for only morning or afternoon or alternatively for both on a given day with a break between Exams. You will also be required to attend an annual training session.
Candidates should be friendly, punctual, professional, reliable and organised, and have excellent communication skills. Previous experience of working with children would be an advantage, however training will be provided.
Duties will include:-
1) Assisting in the setting up of the examination room.
2) Helping in the opening and distribution of question papers and other authorised materials to candidates.
3) Supervising the orderly entry of students into the exam room and ensuring that they are correctly identified and seated according to the seating plan.
4) Starting and ending examinations according to the regulations and ensuring that the examination regulations are observed throughout the exam.
5) Taking responsibility for a group of candidates when in the exam room.
6) Collecting exam scripts and arranging in candidate number order.
7) Maintaining security and confidentiality.
Further information is available by email or telephone from Farrah Fulton, Exams & Data Manager: email@example.com 01736 753009.
Please send completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org