We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and committed teacher to join our team in our Year 3/4 class. This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, nurturing and successful school.
The successful applicant will:
- Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils in the class ensuring equality of opportunity for all
- Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
- Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position
- Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils
- Act within the statutory frameworks, which set out their professional duties and responsibilities and in line with the duties outlined in the current School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and Teacher Standards
- Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
The post will begin on 1 September 2023.
Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org