Cape Cornwall School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and versatile individual to become a member of our office team.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- To provide administrative support to assist school management and organisation.
- To act as the first point of call for all school visitors and callers.
- To welcome visitors and direct as appropriate.
- To manage all telephone calls and queries, re-directing as appropriate.
- To support school marketing as required.
Applications are invited from individuals with good IT and communication skills who are able to be flexible and work well under pressure. Previous experience of working in a school environment is desirable but not essential as full training and support will be provided.
You will share our commitment to excellence, inclusion and aspiration for every student and will be determined to ensure the very best outcomes for children. You will work in partnership with colleagues within Truro and Penwith Academy Trust schools.
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org