Closing Date: 30th September 2022
Interview Date: 3rd October 2022
Contract : Fixed Term / Variable Hours
This is an exciting opportunity to join a happy and thriving village school. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and creative Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team on a fixed term contract until August 31st 2023.
At St Dennis Primary Academy, the children are at the very heart of all we do, and we work to ensure that ‘everyone matters, everyone succeeds and every moment counts’.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a desire to enthuse and inspire individual children with a range of needs.
- Be able to support the professional work of the teacher within the classroom.
- Be confident in delivering and being responsible for small group and one to one interventions.
- Be effective in forming positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents.
- Have good communication and organisational skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work proactively and with flexibility as part of a team.
- Have a ‘can do’ positive attitude and a good sense of humour.
Please email your completed application form and equality & diversity monitoring form by the closing date to: Mrs Julie Crawford email@example.com
Truro and Penwith Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff ahttps://www.tpacademytrust.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/TA-Job-Description-Sept-2022.docxnd volunteers to share this commitment. If successful in being appointed to a post you will be expected to apply for a disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as other employment checks before your appointment is confirmed.