EYFS/Reception Class Teacher – Main Scale (negotiable)
3 days per week. Start Date 8th January 2020
Perranporth Community Primary School is an ambitious and caring school always striving to improve and provide the best in teaching and learning for all of our pupils.
Our governors, staff and pupils wish to appoint an excellent teacher to join our happy and committed team for January 2020 covering a maternity leave. The position is to teach for 3 days per week. Two of the days will be teaching in our Reception Class (Thur & Fri) job sharing with our Early Years Teacher and one day providing PPA release cover in Year 1 (Wed).
We are looking for that ‘special person’ who can inspire and motivate young minds, work in partnership with our EYFS team and be a valuable contributor to a highly-skilled and caring staff team. NQTs are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will be:
– An excellent EYFS classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge, classroom management and organisation skills
– Able to motivate and challenge young learners
– Able to personalise the curriculum to meet the needs of all learners
– Able to work effectively as part of a committed team and keen to contribute fully to school life.
We can offer:
– Teachers and support staff who are dedicated and hard working
– Pupils who are enthusiastic about their learning and keen to do well
– A supportive leadership team and high quality CPD
– A positive and caring learning environment where everyone matters
This post is to begin from 6th January 2020.
Visits are welcomed and very much encouraged – please telephone the school to arrange or to discuss the details of the position.
Please view the attached documentation which includes the job description and person specification.
Closing Date: 8th November 2019
Interview Date: 22nd November 2019