Closing Date: 7th July 2022
Interview Date: WC 11th July 2022
Contract: Fixed Term / Term Time Only
33.75 hours per week (TPAT Point 2, £18, 419 pro rata) Actual salary £13,897
Liskeard Hillfort Primary School is looking for caring, enthusiastic and skilled Teaching Assistants to work with individual children who have learning difficulties, behavioural problems or physical or sensory disabilities.
In our school, our learning support colleagues are exceptional colleagues. Being a one to one Teaching Assistant is both challenging and rewarding and the role is likely to vary hugely on a day to day basis. The tasks can include:
- Preparing materials, equipment and lessons
- Assessing the individual learning needs of pupils
- Evaluating and reporting pupils’ progress to teachers, carers, healthcare professionals and anybody else who helps them
- Positively managing challenging behaviour and dealing with difficult situations
- Liaising with parents, carers and other professionals who work with the child
- Supervising activities such as trips locally
- Working with teachers to find bespoke an individualised child centred education to help engage the young people in Education
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com
Truro and Penwith Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful in being appointed to a post you will be expected to apply for a disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as other employment checks before your appointment is confirmed.