Head Teacher: Daniel Simons
Visit the Bodriggy Academy Website
There is no more important an objective for our school than to help our children discover who they are and how to lead happy and decent lives. Bodriggy Academy is a very relaxed and happy school where children’s attitude and behaviour are outstanding. We know, care for and support every child. Opportunities are exciting, enjoyable, broad and varied with something for every child to succeed at. Academic success is highly valued, as is effort and achievement in all spheres. Every day, every child and every adult strive to do their personal best.
- We want to open our children’s eyes to a world of possibilities by opening a window on wonder.
- We will do this through placing high-quality learning at the core of all we do.
- Our school will be fun to attend, so that each child and every adult enjoys the journey.
- We will nurture in each individual a real sense of purpose of who we are and how special and unique we are.
- All will be appreciated, respected and cared for.
- Each individual will have opportunities to be part of groups and teams which will combine to create a shared pride in our school.
Bodriggy Academy will be a special place.
Humphry Davy Lane, Hayle, Cornwall TR27 4DR
Tel: 01736 752808 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org